Smoking ban voters want to clear the air
Publication Date: 2008-01-25
- Publication:Business Journal of Milwaukee
- "Look at the successful track record: New York City, Chicago, Paris, Dublin, Madrid, etc. If these cities can do it, so can Milwaukee."
- "Yes, Wisconsin claims to be a leader in health care (and) we should have been a leader on this."
- "All employees deserve to be protected from secondhand smoke. Hospitality workers are not second-class citizens and shouldn't have to breathe toxins to earn a paycheck."
- "How can we afford to be different than all of the surrounding states?"
- "It is legislating too much into how proprietors should choose to
run their restaurants and taverns."